Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding Cecilia

27th Jan 2008 , I was invited to my Uni mate's wedding dinner, Cecilia; that nite me, lynn and deric went over to attend the dinner located at Tropicana Golf Resort; That was the grand wedding venue whereby it's just located in the golf ; While on the way driving in the resort, there're so many of the bungalows, resorts just next to corners , was asking myself " dreaming when i'll get 1 for my self? " haha... dreaming... too bad that I brought my digi cam without battery which I was too rush left over at home umm...

Enjoy the following photos yea~ :)

The night before Cecilia's wedding, taken at her's house with at the back peggy, next to me hui fen and ...cant remember her name already :P

~ 3 cool uni mates - me, lynn & the bride Cecilia ~

~ Lynn & me ~

~ Bride Cecilia & me ~


~ That was a nice ending for the dinner, blessing the couple happy forever ~

No comments: