Thursday, January 3, 2008

BuSy Day

Early in the morning, I've dragging myself up again at 5.45am in order to catch up for my renewal of my international passport at Damansara. Planning to be out at 6.30am however I gotta bunch my hair up; at first, thought i can just by trying one or twice to get it done and neatly, geezzzz.... trying up and down ended up i've done it at 6.45am, I was late 15 mins already. Supposingly should be as below when I was learnt during the Grooming Class, am trying hard to do it, finally i've got it but it was so pain on my head looks like a big stone ...
Fast and quick packing up everything heading to the my destination, its not so hard to getting there by asking around the actual way from my bro and friends, of course through my memories from those streets i've used to passby before. Today was the earliest i've ever drive out myself to a place. Those early birds are on the streets heading to their destination in order to avoid the jam.Reaching Damansara around 7.25am with the fast pace getting to the centre, wah ... long queue man~ in fact i was told by my bro to take the machine faster, however, I queue it for 20 mins and got a no. done at 8.30am, thereafter 2 hours only can collect it. Goosh, when i realized that machine will be faster i've done in fact it's the same procedure just don't need to queue, maybe i'm still Dreaming .. hehe . .

Went over to grab my breakfast and i was hanging around there which is very familiar to me, cause I was there during college time for nearly 2 years time; All the memories flies back in a sudden and seems like yesterday. Went into all the familiar places such as the corridor which we used to study, chit-chat, snap over any handsome/pretty gals around hehe, learning space for it, our classrooms, our registrar, consultant, the place we used to have lunch such as KFC, Dunkin Donut, Pizza Hut, Chicken Rice shop, Roti Man and don't forget Tops yea~! most of the shops still remaining the same wherelse new jobs added up and some changes of the outlook; and the smelly underground street which we used to go for lunch restaurant there, it's closed for the whole underground.

When I was walking around the underground of our campus, i met a guard who usually he'll walking around to check few years back, today I saw him is with a hair of white and with tired looks ... goosh, time flies so fast! I further up to the consultant who we always go for consult from him - Mr. Lau still with the same seat, same look perhaps grow older bit. Had some chit-chat and checking how's the moving on of HELP Institute, didn't catch up much whereby today is orientation day, that's hectic for him to consult for all the parents and student, i've left with a namecard for him as well.

Ummm, 2 hours back i went back to collect the passport and back to office then. My eyes were so sour and pain ... its the old effects as doctor said tired eyes. This morning I woke up early and expose to too much sun causes the suffering of whole day until back at home 9pm. Having training down in HQ and met up with some colleagues are so nice and chit-chat with gals and boys then, time-consuming to catch up for the training yea . . . :(
Will catch up u guys again then gals and boys for yam cha and nice chatting with them.

No comments: